Aloha Todd
Site looks good.
Found a typing error on
Great Plains Audio's Two-Way Loudspeakers
go to Model 212-8A 12" Loudspeaker
and then 8th line of text
There is a double "our"
"It is supplied with our our proprietary"
Unless you meant that the x-over is twice as good or super special....etc
Could be
Thanks for the work on the site
Steve
I have had Bill service my 411's and 416's. He does do exceptional work.
He even removed the old tar surrounds and replaced them with new foam surrounds without damaging the cone on my old 411's out of my Barcelona's. Nice
Ira also does exceptional work too. Fixed and checked out all my 9440A's.
Just picked up a few more to send in soon.
I don't know what is going on there, but it looks there is something wrong.
I also noticed a failure in the spec sheet 416-8B on the GPA website, and I tipped Todd.
His reaction on this forum was positive, and he told us to repair it, but after that nothing happened.
So, I think Todd does not service the GPA website anymore.
Maybe it is wise to mail Bill from GPA, about the failures in the website.
Oh, no sorry, wrong idea.......... Bill only reads his mails onces in the five years......
![]()
Yep - sure do. Just slipped through the cracks.
The website has been gone through from top to bottom. Sure hope I got all of the bugs out of it.
If not, let me know...
Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage
bad link ...
http://www.greatplainsaudio.com/downloads/MR931-12.pdf
It comes up as 404....
-chris
Hi Chris,
Got it fixed. Also added the spec sheets for the other horns.
THANKS for the heads up!
- TWW
Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage
No link
http://www.greatplainsaudio.com/downloads/288_H.pdf
Not Found
The requested URL /downloads/288_H.pdf was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
St?phane
OOPS - that wasn't supposed to be there until Bill decides for sure he's going to build them and I have the spec sheet prepared.
Got it removed - for now - thanks!
- Todd
Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage
Found website. Did not know new 604's were still available. Purchased 604-8H-III's
Very pleased with Great Plains Audio and performance of speakers.
It is interesting how expensive much older 604's are on Ebay.
Is there an advantage to buying older, torn cone, scratched and dented units for more than new ones cost?
Kinetic
Bookmarks